Antique Bronze Finish Semi Flush Mount Ceiling Light, Two Bulb White Hardback Fabric Drum Shade Chandelier Light Fixture
- TWO BULBS ARE BETTER: Turns out, twin lights create a doubly terrific scene. Two sockets are fitted into this impressively designed ceiling light, both ready to hold an E26 60W bulb for twice the lively shine. But more glow doesn't mean more electricity costs; the unit features energy-saving capabilities, especially when paired with LED bulbs, to help you cut down on the power bill. Add a dimmer onto it, and this dynamic duo of lights even becomes fully dimmable.
- SLEEK & TIMELESS STYLE: In interior design, you can't beat the classics. That's why we've opted for a sleek, timeless style for this two-bulb ceiling light. Bringing together an alluring hardback fabric shade and a slick metal canopy, the unit effortlessly combines subdued charm with patches of polished shine—resulting in a design that complements any décor scheme, from rustic to modern, without overpowering that existing look.
- MADE TO SHINE: If there's one thing that can outshine smart design, it's exceptional materials—and this light also has the latter in spades. The smooth drum-shaped shade boasts premium white fabric, tempering the glare of the twin internal lights to a calm, gentle glow. Past the pristine woven portion, a sturdy metal canopy holds the design together with an anti-rust coating and a brilliant antique bronze finish. All in all, it adds up to the makings of one brilliant ceiling light.
- SAFETY WE SWEAR BY: Since staying safe is always a bright idea, we've made sure this light is made with only the most reliable materials and the smartest internal wiring. And we're so confident in that smart design, we back up every order with a 1-year warranty, meaning you can exchange or return any defective items totally free, no questions asked.
- INTUITIVE INSTALLATION: Don't fret over getting this light set up. With a smart, uniquely intuitive design, the unit can be hardwired into any ceiling, hassle-free. Just break out your tool kit and follow along with our instructions, and you'll be casting a homey glow in the dining room, bathroom, bedroom, porch, farmhouse, kitchen, dining room or entryway in as little as 10 minutes. The only actual hard part is deciding where this versatile light will shine most brilliantly!