Sds-Max Chisel Bit 6 Inch Blade Scraper 2 Foot Long Handle Wood Linoleum Flooring Removal Tool for All Rotary Hammer Drills
Stuck with old flooring or wallpaper that seems impossible to remove?
CO-Z's 6-inch wide chisel bit will make quick work of getting out every last piece of adhesive, glue or epoxy, thinset mortar, grout, ceramic tile, linoleum, vinyl, glued-on wood, or hardwood flooring. This floor, wall, and grout scraper has a shaft that slots firmly for easy use with any SDS-Max style chipping demolition hammer regardless of manufacturer: Bosch, DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Hilti, etc. This broad heavy-duty removal bit has a solid 40# chromium steel shaft for maximum energy transfer and a solid 65# magnesium steel blade for edge keenness, durability, and strength. The two parts are bolted on with a sandpaper layer adding additional abrasive grip and better transfer of force.
When you're working on home improvement, trust CO-Z.
* Compatible with SDS-Max hammer drills by all manufacturers: Bosch, DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Hilti, and the rest
* Heavy-Duty & Specialized Materials: Both drop forged and heat tempered, the long shaft is made with 40Cr steel for maximum elasticity and energy transfer while the 65Mn steel blade keeps its edge, strength, and durability even under punishing use
* Wide Blade & Wide Range: The 6 in. blade is extra wide to quickly scrape away whatever is causing you trouble: epoxy, linoleum, wood, tile, grout, thinset, and more
* Extra Long Handle: The 2 ft. 1 in. handle gives you more reach and comfort while using this bit as a floor scraper or when you need to reach high corners
* Satisfaction Guaranteed thanks to CO-Z's strong warranty and friendly customer service
Material: 40Cr & 65Mn Steel, Sandpaper
Shaft Compatibility: SDS-Max (not SDS-Plus)
Length: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
Blade Width: 6 inches (15.2 cm)
Weight: 7 lb. (3.22 kg)
Warranty: 1 Year
1 x Chisel
4 x Spare Nuts & Bolts