9 Quart Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid and Lid Lifter Tool Outdoor Deep Camp Pot
CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION IN SEASONED FINISH, constructed of cast iron and processed with seasoned finish technologies, this Dutch oven is sturdy enough to stand up to extreme outdoor environment.
DOUBLE AS A SKILLET OR GRIDDLE, lid with legs can be used as a skillet/griddle, allowing you to enjoy fry food even in camping
CHEMICAL-FREE PLANT OIL COAT, chemical-free plant oil coat brings non-stick using experiences, safeguarding your health without compromising convenience.
USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN, deep dish lid increases air flow for even cooking; convenient loop handle on lid makes this pot easy to carry around; built-in thermometer notch for detecting food temperature.
DUTCH OVEN LID LIFTER INCLUDED, comes with a Dutch oven lid lifter for your safety and convenience
CO-Z Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Superior Cooking Performance
Solid cast iron construction, this pot distributes heat evenly from the bottom to the sidewalls. It is able to retain heat better so your food remains warm for a longer time. You can cook meals with it in your kitchen or out in the wild.
The non-stick surface comes without any harmful chemicals so it is 100% safe to cook with it. The cylinder shape and thickened sidewalls make it compatible with all cooktops. It is capable to heat up evenly and retain heat better.
- Clean the pot immediately after use, while it is still hot or warm. Don't soak the pan or leave it in the sink because it may rust.
- Wash the pot by hand using hot water and a sponge or stiff brush. (Use tongs or wear gloves if the water is extra hot!) Avoid using the dishwasher, soap, or steel wool, as these may strip the pan's seasoning.
- To remove stuck-on food, scrub the pan with a paste of coarse kosher salt and water. Then rinse or wipe with a paper towel. Stubborn food residue may also be loosened by boiling water in the pan.
- Thoroughly towel dry the pot or dry it on the stove over low heat.
- Using a cloth or paper towel, apply a light coat of vegetable oil or melted shortening to the inside of the pot. Some people also like to oil the outside of the skillet. Buff to remove any excess.
- Store the pot in a dry place.
The scenery on your camping trip may be killer, yet eating nothing but freeze-dried crap and hot dogs every night is getting pretty bland, so give yourself this camping pot to actually cook a decent meal. This cook set comes with a Dutch oven lid lifter for your safety and convenience. So start a delicious journey with our pot.
Pot Diam.: 12.6”
Loop Handle Diam.: 14.4”
Lid Diam.: 12.6”
Lid Height: 1.8”
Pot Height: 4.4”