CO-Z PEX Water Pipe PEX Tubing 1/2 Inch, 2 Rolls of 300ft PEX-B Coil Hose, Non Oxygen Barrier PEX Water Tubes for Water Line & RV Sewer Hose, PEX Radiant Heat Tubing(Red+Blue)
- 600' PEX PIPE: This CO-Z PEX-B tubing comes as two 300 foot coils of hose (color coded red and blue) to cover all your home improvement needs, whether radiant heating for your floor or snow-melting system, water lines for your home or camper, or other plumbing or HVAC uses.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Our PEX plumbing and HVAC pipes offer durability superior to copper, iron, and steel competition, impervious to corrosion and able to withstand cold temperatures to -40F, high temperatures to over 200F, and high pressures (160 psi at 70F, 80 psi at 200F).
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE: This PEX tubing has a 5" bend radius, allowing you to run it to your fixtures anywhere you need as a single line without needless junctions and the maintenance problems they bring.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Our two 300' PEX hoses accept multiple connection methods to work with your existing pipes without any need for welding; easily employ copper crimp fittings, expansion connections, stainless steel clamps, compression fittings, push-to-connect fittings, and more.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Order with your peace of mind assured by CO-Z's usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service.