CO-Z 35 Gallon Fuel Tank on Casters & Wheels, Portable Gas Caddy with Fuel Transfer Pump, Heavy-Duty Gasoline Diesel Fuel Storage Container for Cars, Lawn Mowers, ATVs, Boats, More
- 35-Gallon Tank: This portable steel gas caddy with pump and wheels by CO-Z is perfect for fueling your cars, lawnmowers, ATVs, boats, and other gas-powered tools at home or in the shop
- Certified Safety: Our UL and OSHA certified fuel storage caddy comes with a fire-screened vent and wide filler neck, as well as a grounding cable with a discharge clamp to prevent accidental static discharge and ensure safe storage of fuel
- Two-Way Rotary Pump: The reliable 2-way rotary pump allows you to dispense or siphon fuels with equal ease, making pumping and refilling fuel easy and efficient, while the tank level gauge clearly displays the tanks fuel levels
- Effortless Maneuverability: Our fuel storage container is equipped with two large rubber wheels and two front casters to let you easily use your fuel tank anywhere on your property, even across rugged terrain
Satisfaction Guaranteed: Order with your peace of mind assured thanks to CO-Z's usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service
Tank Level Gauge
- The indicator needle displays the tank’s fuel level.
Two-Way Rotary Pump
- Dispense or siphon fuels with equal ease, one gallon for every 12 turns of the handle, letting you fill faster without breaking a sweat.
Fire-Screened Vent & Filler Neck Combo
- The vent and filler neck's fire screen keeps your fueling storage safe.
- The 360° caster wheels keep things easily mobile but lock tight once everything is where you want it.
10-Inch Rubber Wheels
- The large rubber wheels let you use your fuel tank anywhere on your property, even across rugged terrain.
2-Inch Fill Neck
- The wide fill neck is easily accessible for faster refilling and less spillage, limiting fuel waste and saving you money.
Ground Wire with Safety Clamp
- The grounding cable and discharge clamp prevent accidental static discharge.
Handy Tube Holder
- The stainless-steel tube holder keeps your fuel line in line, avoiding spillage and waste.
Material Steel, Rubber Color Red Capacity 35 gal. (115 L) Pump Speed 1 gal. per 7 revolutions (45 L per 80 revolutions) Inlet Hose Diameter 1 in. (2.6 cm) Outlet Hose Diameter 1.3 in. (3.3 cm) Hose Length 11.5 in. (3.5 m) Tank Wall Thickness 0.1 in. (2.5 mm) Rubber Wheel Diameter 10 in. (25 cm) Package Dimensions 41.1 x 17.7 x 18.5 in. (104.5x45x47 cm) Net Weight 94.8 lb. (43 kg) Package Weight 101.4 lb. (46 kg)